The Story: Amazon’s Sponsored Products program has consistently proven to be a key way to increase visibility and pillar of sophisticated third-party selling strategy, and recent updates will elevate it to become a more powerful asset. As of October 2015, Sponsored Products has integrated 3 significant features: bulk uploading, advanced match types, and negative keywords.
The Course: In this 60-minute seller course, CPC Strategy & Amazon’s Lindsey Green team up to discuss how the program’s new features work and how sellers may leverage them in time for the holiday shopping rush.
Who It’s For: Third-party Marketplace sellers
- How to bulk upload products into Sponsored Products
- Using negative keywords to filter out unqualified traffic
- How to create campaigns using new phrase & exact-match keyword targeting
- Making bulk bid changes within the product feed
- How CPC Strategy’s Marketplace Channel Analysts are currently using the new features
- Live Q&A
Strategic Account Manager, Sponsored Products | Amazon
Sr. Marketplace Channel Analyst | CPC Strategy
CPC Strategy Has Been Featured On