The Story: Although social channels may not be the first place people go to shop, they have quickly developed into strong customer acquisition channels thanks to advanced targeting and retargeting capabilities that help to complete the loop for consumers with an interest in your brand or product category.
The Guide: This guide outlines how retailers can approach social channels like Facebook and Pinterest with the goals of elevating brand awareness as well as driving direct-response product sales via organic and paid strategies.
Who It’s For: Brands and retailers looking to grow their customer engagement and acquisition channels
- General trends and analysis of how social channels have performed for ROI-focused retailers
- Pinterest pinning fundamentals & best practices for structuring and tracking Promoted Pins
- Facebook marketing for shares vs. likes & driving product conversions with Dynamic Product Ad tactics
- Fundamental organic Instagram strategy & how to start with Instagram’s new ad platform
- How retailers can retarget customers on Twitter