The Story: The product feed is often one of the most overlooked aspects of effective product advertising due to its technical, often tedious nature. There’s little information available around feed management strategy and feed technology can be underutilized from not knowing what it can actually do. Despite all this, product feeds remain the critical foundation to any successful product advertising channel – especially Google Shopping.
The Guide: Designed for retail Marketing teams, this guide unpacks why feeds are so important to ad campaigns, where feed technology fits in, and the manipulations that should be happening to your product data.
Who It’s For: Retail advertisers looking to drive qualified traffic to their site
- The Importance of Your Product Data
- The Role of Feed Technology
- Technical & Semantic Feed Optimization
- Your Product Feed’s “Quality Score”
- Aligning Your Feed with Google Shopping Using Custom Labels