Maximizing Your Amazon Q4 Sales:
Strategic Inventory Planning for the Holiday Shopping Rush
Using Your Data to Convert Inventory into Incremental Revenue
Wednesday, September 7th | 11AM to 12PM PDT
The Story: September, or as many Amazon sellers call it – the calm before the storm. With the Q4 shopping season only a few short weeks away & FBA fees increasing, it’s an absolute MUST for Amazon sellers to begin their inventory preparation to maximize turnover & avoid stockouts.
The Event: In order to help better prepare professional Amazon sellers, we’ve brought in the inventory management gurus over at Webgility and SkuVault to help sellers strategize their products, campaigns, prices & profits for Q4.
- What’s Going on & Where are you Today?
- Strategic Inventory Management for the Holidays
- FBA Fees are Going Up – Will you be Prepared?
- A Deep Dive Into Historical Data & What We’ve Learned
- Financial Intelligence for Professional Amazon Sellers
- LIVE Q&A
Rob McGrortyDirector of Product and Operations
VP of Marketplace Channels
Danny ShawDirector of Business Development
CPC Strategy Has Been Featured On