Google Shopping consistently proves itself as a top-performing advertising channel for retailers during the busy Holiday shopping season. The program is anticipating more advertisers and more spend this year than ever before.
This presents a problem: With more competition, how can you take a more aggressive approach while maintaining – if not improving – profitability? This thorough, practical course will walk through the most pertinent Shopping strategies that sophisticated retail Marketing Managers should test for the high-traffic season.
Topics Discussed Include:
- Using Multiple Campaigns for a More Aggressive Approach
- Isolating Mobile Traffic
- Improving Geo-targeting Control
- Improving Ad Scheduling Control
- RLSAs for Shopping
- Competitive Monitoring with Auction Insights
- Negative Keyword Sculpting
- Testing with Search Query Optimization
- Live Q&A
CPC Strategy | CEO, Co-Founder
Sr. Retail Search Manager | CPC Strategy
CPC Strategy Has Been Featured On