How to Effectively Target Search Queries in Google Shopping Campaigns
Isolating Key Search Term Cohorts & Exploiting Their Value in Google Shopping Campaigns
Wednesday, June 15th | 11am PDT / 2pm EDT
The Story: Google Shopping success has always been dependent on data feed quality and a smart product-level bidding approach, but Search Query/Keyword Targeting was never considered a real strategic possibility.
That has changed, where we’ve developed unique methods to explicitly target the queries that are most valuable to your business – allowing advertisers to amplify their profitability through the Google Shopping channel.
Who it’s For: E-Commerce Marketing Executives
Topics Discussed Include:
- Closing the gap between a shopper’s search term and the ad result
- Utilizing keyword sculpting, negative keywords & priority settings
- Avoid wasting ad dollars on generic Google Shopping Searches
- Isolating aggressive bids & budget to certain high value searches
- ISO campaign search query targeting – What are ISO campaigns?
- Live Q&A
CPC Strategy | Senior Paid Media Manager
CPC Strategy | Senior Paid Search Manager
CPC Strategy Has Been Featured On