The Story: The product feed. Not the most exciting part of Google Shopping management, but when it comes down to it, definitely the most important. If you’re not making optimizations to your feed, you could miss out on sales due to incomplete listings or disqualified listings, and watch your product rankings slip below competitors.
The Guide: We’ll cover 10 key optimizations for your feed that will help you boost your visibility for user queries and convert them with content that wows.
Who It’s For: Brand manufacturers and retailers on Google Shopping.
- Best practices for building out product descriptions
- How to ensure your product titles show up for valuable queries
- Why more high quality product images boost conversions
- How to get more attention from mobile shoppers
- What keywords to bid on for bigger profits