The Story: Google Shopping is a primary sales channel for many retailers, but in order to hit ROI targets and increase campaign profitability, retail marketers need an advanced product feed optimization strategy.
The Course: In this 60-minute feed management course, CPC Strategy’s Jason Bell will dive into the top enhancements you need to be making to your product feed.
Who It’s For: Retail marketing directors & managers advertising on Google Shopping
Topics Discussed Include:
- Basic product data quality – “The Easy Stuff”
- Improving your product titles for search intent
- How to manipulate custom labels
- Category/Vertical specific optimizations
- Implementing keyword insertions
- Improving & leveraging your Google product categories
- Live Q&A
Sr. Retail Search Manager | CPC Strategy
CPC Strategy Has Been Featured On