Fulfillment by Amazon – FBA, for short – is arguably the most powerful “lever” a third-party seller can pull to influence Marketplace performance. This guide dives deep into an overview and analysis of the program.
Whether you’ve resisted its adoption or are already implementing FBA, it’s critical to understand the role that FBA can play in a seller’s overall Marketplace strategy and more specifically, which products it makes sense to leverage FBA for.
Topics Discussed Include:
- Overview of the Fulfillment by Amazon program
- How FBA affects product discoverability and buyability
- The new FBA fee structure
- Pros and cons of FBA implementation
- Conducting a catalog analysis for FBA inventory selection
Execute a Sophisticated FBA Strategy
(New 2015 FBA Fee Structure Inside)
CPC Strategy Has Been Featured On