Sales Development Representative
This is an entry level sales position which works with our marketing team to coordinate outreach to potential retail prospects to understand their businesses and vet potential viability as a CPC Strategy client.
Successful candidates are great listeners, ready to take initiative, and are responsive to calls and emails. They work well on a team and on their own. As the foundation of the sales/marketing team, Sales Development Representatives are responsible for engaging with all of CPC Strategy’s inbound and outbound leads. This includes prospecting, nurturing, and most important of all — selling. You’ll work closely with marketing to help manage lead lists, re-engagement campaigns, and more.
As a true business consultant, you’ll have to learn the ins and outs of retail and ecommerce, applying product knowledge and consultative selling techniques to understand the potential client’s needs to position CPC Strategy’s retail search solutions. In order to assist you hit your goals CPC Strategy will enroll you in product and sales training and provide ongoing training around positioning, scripting, and deal mechanics to further your sales fluency. After 18 to 24 months of exceeding sales targets, you’ll be given the opportunity to join the sales team as an account executive.
- Maintaining a strong understanding of CPC Strategy’s retail channel management solutions
- Driving CPC Strategy revenue growth through outreach emails and phone-calls with a focus on setting audit appointments for the sales team
- Researching prospect contact information and best ways to get in touch with them
- Nurturing and qualifying new leads that turn into quality channel audit appointments
- Cold calling, prospecting and pipeline building and opportunity identification
- Cleaning and de-duplicating data in the CPC Strategy CRM system
- Educating prospects on Retail Search Landscape and CPC Strategy solutions
- Working closely with Sales Managers and Marketing on various projects that are in support of the entire sales team
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Internet tools and research
- Proficiency with social media (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Google+)
- Energy and desire to make numerous (40-50) phone calls daily
- Ability and aptitude to perform high-level demonstrations of the CPC Strategy solution
- ‘Hunter’ mentality in seeking out new business
- Ability to build strong personal relationships with prospects, customers and partners
- Strong email savvy
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in person, through email and via telephone
The Sales Development Representative role will be compensated on a mix of base salary and goal based commission with fully ramped first year on-target earnings of 60k+
To apply, please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
We are located at 707 Broadway Suite 1900 in Downtown San Diego.
About CPC Strategy
CPC Strategy was founded in January of 2007 as an Digital Marketing Agency specializing in Paid Search Management for Retailers. We’re a dynamic agency, growing rapidly and looking for dedicated individuals to join our amazing team.