Sales Development Representative
Powered by a team of some of the brightest and most creative talent in the digital marketing industry, CPC Strategy specializes in implementing performance growth on shopping channels that directly impact a retailer’s digital bottom line.
Named one of the “Best Places to Work in San Diego” by the San Diego Business Journal, one of Inc.’s “5000 Fast Growing Private Companies”, and one of the “Top Places to Work in San Diego” by the San Diego Union-Tribune, we are growing quickly and are presently looking to add multiple Sales Development Representatives to our team.
CPC Strategy is currently seeking a highly driven Sales Development Representative to join our expanding sales team. The candidate will be an individual who can generate new business pipeline over the telephone and through omnichannel outreach strategies.
Who You Are:
- An early career inside sales professional with a “Hunter” mentality and the ability to articulate your understanding of Predictable Revenue and other sales techniques during our interview process
- A proven track record of exceeding sales quota, loves the thrill of the hunt, and is capable of building and growing a pipeline of business
- Capable of understanding the business challenges of C-level prospects who will be impressed by your business acumen
- A responsive, persistent, high energy individual with the stamina and desire to succeed in a fast-paced environment
- Unfazed by the pace and performance expectations of a successful digital agency
- Competitive with yourself but collaborative with a team
- Naturally curious, hungry and driven towards mastery of understanding CPC Strategy’s retail channel management solutions
- Passionate about working for an industry leader and able to help us realize our mission of becoming the leading Online Marketing Agency for Retailers
- A bright, dynamic, and high-performing individual who is fun to be around
What You’ll Do:
- Establish, develop and grow new business relationships over the telephone with influential contacts
- Collaborate with team members to meet or exceed Monthly, Quarterly and Annual sales objectives
- Research, identify, and tenaciously generate weekly new opportunities to pass to the Account Executives
- Ability to understand an organization’s business drivers, challenges and pain points to understand the prospective client’s needs and best position CPC Strategy’s retail search solutions
- Utilize and leverage internal technology to manage marketing leads effectively and maintain the data integrity of CPC Strategy’s CRM system
- Effective data management through internal and external sources such as CRM, social media, search engines, etc.
- 2 years of sales or customer facing experience
- Experience with telemarketing, lead generation, or cold calling
- Excellent listening, verbal and written skills
- Energy, enthusiasm and ability to work well under pressure
- Solid track record of achievement
- Able to build meaningful business relationships with customers, prospects and colleagues
- Confident and able to differentiate yourself
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills
- Salesforce.com experience a plus
- Must have a B.A. or B.S.
Why We’re One of the Best Places to Work in San Diego:
- We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere.
- This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers
- Our culture is and will always be fun, exciting, and performance-driven
- A people-oriented leadership team that places a premium on culture
- Weekly company-wide huddle to share insight into business operations
- A commitment to providing and supporting professional development through Lunch and Learns, conference attendance, certifications and company-wide training seminars
- Lean In Program Partner
- Beautiful, brand new 18,000 sq. foot office space in the heart of the Gaslamp featuring panoramic views of San Diego
- Quarterly company-wide events
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Cold brew coffee and craft beer on tap
- Free onsite gym and weekly yoga
- Dog-friendly office
- Office-wide “Work from Home” schedule during the last week of the year
- Excellent medical, dental and vision coverage with a generous employer contribution
- 401k matching
- Parking reimbursement
- Generous PTO, WFH and Sick time
- Relaxed Dress Code
To apply, please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are located at 707 Broadway Suite 1900 in Downtown San Diego.
About CPC Strategy
CPC Strategy was founded in January of 2007 as a Digital Marketing Agency specializing in Paid Search Management for Retailers. We’re a dynamic growing agency looking for dedicated individuals to join our amazing team.