Paid Search Production Specialist
CPC Strategy was founded in January of 2007 as an Digital Marketing Agency specializing in Paid Search Management for Retailers. We’re hiring qualified individuals to become Search Marketing Production Specialists (PPC) with CPC Strategy.
A Bit About Us
- Over 200 active clients
- More than $35 million a year in managed advertising spend
- Top 50 fastest growing company in San Diego
- Recognized Thought Leaders in Our Space
Who We’re Looking For
The successful candidate will be bright, highly motivated, enthusiastic, professional, and responsible for campaign builds, creation and reporting activities.
- Solid academic background, ideally in the Marketing, Business, Advertising, Communications, English, or related discipline and/or equivalent experience
- Able to work on-site at our San Diego during normal office hours
- Advanced working knowledge of, a passion for, and experience in digital marketing (2+ years preferred)
- Excellent Microsoft Office Skills, especially Excel
- Ability to analyze high-level data to translate problems into solutions
- If you are Google AdWords certified, you will be at the top of our list!
- Compiling reports for Account Managers as requested (such as custom reports via client requests)
- Completing tasks assigned including bid changes, ad copy writing, keyword expansion, etc.
- Working on special projects such as Enhanced Campaign tracking
- Pulling stats for reports including weekly and monthly reports
- Communicate directly with multiple Account Strategists and manage various deliverable projects
- Use of product data feeds to organize the structure of campaigns, ad groups, and keywords
- Researching and identifing keyword opportunities based on retailer inventory
- Driving Efficiency improvements for daily performance optimization tasks
- Ad copy-writing for retail search campaigns at scale
- Creating Feature-Benefit matrices for advertisers
- Owning the process of Bulk campaign creation via the Adwords Editor
- Creating custom reports for account managers (e.g. client-requested reports)
- Identifying new paid channel opportunities by evaluating site-wide Google Analytics performance data
Perks, Benefits, and Compensation
- Work in a fast-paced agency environment where you will see the results of your work immediately
- Casual relaxed atmosphere with a results- driven mentality
- Competitive base salary
- Fully covered Medical/dental/vision benefits CPC Strategy Team Member
- Regular incentive and award programs
- 401K retirement savings and Annual Profit Sharing Program
- Quickly expand your skills as an online marketing professional and build a valuable network in one of the fastest growing segments of advertising.
To apply send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org