We’re seeking an enthusiastic, highly-organized content marketer who welcomes the challenge of modern B2B demand generation.
This is a salary-based, full-time position. A CPC Strategy Marketing Coordinator is responsible for planning and executing various B2B marketing, lead generation, and lead engagement programs, ranging from white paper & guide creation, webinar planning, and blog writing directed towards a target market of retailers. He/she will work alongside the Director of Marketing to pinpoint key market opportunities, develop highly targeted marketing campaigns, and measurably track the success of marketing efforts. The position will also require close coordination with CPC’s Sales team, in-house designer, and Amazon & PPC teams.
The ideal Marketing Coordinator is a data-focused, highly-motivated individual with strong writing skills. In this position, the Marketing Coordinator will develop strong foundational knowledge of content marketing, lead generation best practices, full-funnel demand generation factors, the ability to attribute marketing efforts to sales growth, the innovation of the Retail industry, and the latest trends in digital advertising. Any Marketing Coordinator candidates must be a college/university graduate.
- Owning the development and organization of lead generation programs like white papers, guides, webinars, videos, and case studies
- Coordinating email marketing campaigns
- Preparing marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales and marketing data
- Adopting the CPC Strategy “voice” and implementing this tone in all Marketing materials
- Keeping content calendar up to date and coordinating blog articles, projects, and e-mails that will be sent to CPC Strategy leads and target audience
- Conducting lead research and analysis within CPC Strategy’s marketing automation platform, Marketo
- Acquiring and developing a thorough understanding of the search industry, the wider digital marketing industry, the retail/ecommerce industry, and its participants and operations
- Enabling the Sales team through the creation of sales assets
- Generating ideas for new content, commercial projects, and other brand extensions
- Excellent skill and enthusiasm for writing
- Highly-organized, competitive, and results-oriented mindset
- College/university graduate (all majors welcome)
- Prior experience with content marketing and/or lead generation is preferred
Benefits & Perks
- Casual atmosphere with a results-driven mentality
- Competitive base salary + a performance-based monthly incentive structure
- Fully covered Medical/dental/vision benefits
- 401K retirement savings and annual profit sharing program
- The ability to expand your skills as an online marketing professional and build a valuable network in one of the fastest growing segments of advertising
- Base annual salary of $40,000
To apply, please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
We are located at 2820 Camino Del Rio South in Mission Valley.
About CPC Strategy
CPC Strategy was founded in January of 2007 as an Digital Marketing Agency specializing in Paid Search Management for Retailers. We’re a dynamic agency, growing rapidly looking for dedicated individuals to join our amazing team.