We are seeking an enthusiastic digital marketer who loves the fast pace of digital marketing news.
This is a paid internship position. The CPC Strategy’s Marketing Coordinator Intern is responsible for planning and executing various B2B marketing programs for CPC Strategy, ranging from white paper & guide creation, webinar planning, and blog writing directed towards a target market of retailers. He or she will work alongside the Director of Marketing to pinpoint key market opportunities, develop highly targeted marketing campaigns, and track the success of marketing efforts.
The ideal Marketing Coordinator Intern is a data-focused, highly-motivated individual with strong writing skills. At the close of the internship, the Intern will have a strong foundation for content marketing and lead generation best practices, an understanding of full-funnel demand generation factors, and the ability to attribute marketing efforts to sales growth. The Intern must be a current university student and be willing to work at least 12 hours per week.
- Creating blog and e-mail content that helps to deliver value to CPC Strategy Target audience
- Owning the development of lead generation programs through content marketing
- Maintaining promotional materials by coordinating requirements with marketing and graphics team
- Preparing marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales and marketing data
- Adopting the CPC Strategy “voice” and implementing this tone in all Marketing materials
- Keeping content calendar up to date and coordinating blog articles, projects, and e-mails that will be sent to CPC Strategy leads and target audience
- Researching competitive services by identifying and evaluating product characteristics, market share, pricing, and advertising; maintaining research databases
- Accomplishing organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- Excellent writing skills
- Strong organizational mindset
- Current university student
- GPA is greater or equal to 3.1
- All majors welcome
To apply, please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
We are located at 2820 Camino Del Rio South in Mission Valley.
About CPC Strategy
CPC Strategy was founded in January of 2007 as an Digital Marketing Agency specializing in Paid Search Management for Retailers. We’re a dynamic agency, growing rapidly looking for dedicated individuals to join our amazing team.