Graphic Design Student Intern
(Students Only) Paid internship | Fall 2016
As CPC Strategy’s Graphic Design Intern you will be assisting the Marketing Department with PDF design creation, email graphics, and other digital content.
During the course of this 3 month paid internship, you will gain a solid understanding of digital design, PDF design, as well as opportunities to learn HTML, WordPress, and CSS.
What You’ll Do
- Craft PDFs for our Sales/Marketing assets like ebooks and studies (InDesign)
- Create graphics to be used in our email marketing campaigns (Photoshop)
- Designing digital web content for desktop & mobile
What You Will Learn
- How to build and execute guidebook designs while adhering to Brand Guidelines
- Digital Design
- Conversion Rate Optimization best practices
- Opportunities to learn HTML, CSS, and WordPress
- Working towards 2-4 Year Degree, preferably in Senior year
- Well versed in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Knows and adheres to proper Typography standards
- Can follow Branding Style Guidelines
- Available to start mid to late September
- Ability to commit 16-20 hours per Week
- Basic HTML & CSS knowledge is a plus
Full-Time Hires Can Look Forward To
- Fully Covered Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401K Plans and Annual Profit Sharing Program
- Flexible Work From Home Days
- Bi-monthly office-wide education
- Monthly team builds
- Strong emphasis on community and culture
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Fun and relaxed, results-driven work environment
To apply, please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are located at 707 Broadway in Downtown San Diego.
About CPC Strategy
CPC Strategy was founded in January of 2007 as an Digital Marketing Agency specializing in Paid Search Management for Retailers. We’re a dynamic agency, growing rapidly looking for dedicated individuals to join our amazing team.