Digital Marketing & PPC Analyst
We are seeking an intelligent, technically savvy, and motivated team player to plan, manage and optimize successful Google, Bing, Facebook and other pay per click marketing campaigns for our clients
As an Internet Marketing Analyst at CPC Strategy you will directly manage the client relationship while pro-actively working to optimize client PPC campaigns and initiate marketing strategies to increase client ROI on a variety of PPC marketing channels. This job requires extremely honed communication skills and analytical abilities, as you will be acting liaison between various marketing channels, our clients, and our technical teams.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher.
- Familiarity with internet marketing (Google, Bing, Yahoo, Facebook, etc)
- Knowledge of ad platforms like Google AdWords and Bing AdCenter a plus.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Microsoft Excel/Office Suite skills.
- Detail oriented, highly organized and efficient with time management skills.
- Ability to work across multiple departments including sales, technology and accounting.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excited to work in a fast paced, fun environment.
- Enthusiasm for keeping up with the fast-paced Digital Marketing and Retail industries
- At least 1 year of experience in Paid Search marketing (client-facing experience a plus)
- Experience working at an agency (bonus points)
- Advanced knowledge of PPC and performance statistics
- Strong ability to make actionable decisions based on data from search engines, web analytics platforms, & internal data
- Ability to construct a compelling narrative from analysis of data
To apply, please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
We are located at 707 Broadway Suite 1900 in Downtown San Diego.
About CPC Strategy
CPC Strategy was founded in January of 2007 as an Digital Marketing Agency specializing in Paid Search Management for Retailers. We’re a dynamic agency, growing rapidly looking for dedicated individuals to join our amazing team.