Account Executive – Targeted Accounts
Powered by a team of some of the brightest and most creative talent in the digital marketing industry, CPC Strategy (www.cpcstrategy.com) specializes in managing advertising campaigns for retailers on the big three – Google, Amazon, and Facebook.
Named one of “Best Places to Work in San Diego” by the San Diego Business Journal, one of Inc.’s “5000 Fast Growing Private Companies”, and one of the “Top Places to Work in San Diego” by the San Diego Union-Tribune, we are growing quickly and are presently looking to add multiple sales professionals to our team.
CPC Strategy is currently seeking a highly driven Account Executive to join our expanding sales team. The candidate will be an individual with a proven track record, knowledge of the digital marketing space that can generate new business pipeline over the telephone and through omni-channel outreach strategies
Who You Are:
- Demonstrated success selling service engagements from start-ups to portfolio divisions of Fortune 100 retail holding companies like Teespring, ProFlowers, Procter & Gamble Co, Nestle, and Adidas
- Ability to effectively penetrate, grow and manage multiple opportunities and advance to close.
- A proven track record of exceeding sales quota, loves the thrill of the hunt, and is capable of building and growing a pipeline of business
- Capable of understanding the business challenges of C-level prospects who will be impressed by your business acumen
- A responsive, persistent, high energy individual with the stamina and desire to succeed in a fast paced environment
- Unfazed by the pace and performance expectations of a successful digital agency
- Competitive with yourself and collaborative with a team
- Naturally curious, hungry and driven towards mastery of understanding CPC Strategy’s retail channel management solutions
- Passionate about working for an industry leader and able to help us realize our mission of becoming the leading Online Marketing Agency for Retailers
- A bright, dynamic, and high-performing individual who is fun to be around
- A personality for sales, and strong closing ability:
What You’ll Do:
- Establish, develop and grow new business relationships over the telephone with influential contacts
- Navigate complex sales cycles involving multiple client stakeholders including C-level contacts
- Formulate comprehensive plans that include account mapping, addressable market analyses, etc.
- Identify ongoing opportunities and build pipeline of qualified projects for continued growth
- Game plan and execute an account strategy to deliver maximum revenue potential
- Collaborate with team members to meet or exceed Monthly, Quarterly and Annual sales objectives
- Research, identify, and tenaciously generate opportunities weekly based on a Targeted Account List
- Understand an organization’s business drivers, challenges and pain points to understand the prospective client’s needs and best position CPC Strategy’s retail search solutions
- Develop rapport at all levels to position you and CPC Strategy as a true technology partner
- Utilize and leverage internal technology to manage marketing leads effectively and maintain the data integrity of CPC Strategy’s CRM system
- Effective data management through internal and external sources such as CRM, social media, search engines, etc.
- Leverage all resources for pre/post-sales support to maximize close ration and client satisfaction
- 3+ years of sales experience
- Working Knowledge of RTB, Google Adwords, Bing Ads, Amazon and/or Facebook Advertising
- Experience selling to SMB and Mid-Market retail organizations
- Experience with telemarketing, lead generation, or cold calling
- Excellent listening, verbal and written skills
- Energy, enthusiasm and ability to work well under pressure
- Solid track record of achievement
- Able to build meaningful business relationships with customers, prospects and colleagues
- Confident and able to differentiate yourself
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills
- Must have a B.A. or B.S.
- Competitive Base Salary
- First Year OTE – 135,000+
Why we’re one of the Best Places to Work in San Diego:
- We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere.
- This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers
- Our culture is and will always be fun, exciting, and performance-driven
- A people-oriented leadership team that places a premium on culture
- Weekly company-wide huddle to share insight into business operations
- A commitment to providing and supporting professional development through Lunch and Learns, conference attendance, certifications and company-wide training seminars
- Lean In Program Partner
- Beautiful, brand new 18,000 sq. foot office space in the heart of the Gaslamp featuring panoramic views of San Diego
- Quarterly company-wide events
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Cold brew coffee and craft beer on tap
- Free onsite gym and weekly yoga
- Dog-friendly office
- Office-wide “Work from Home” schedule during the last week of the year
- Excellent medical, dental and vision coverage with a generous employer contribution
- 401k matching
- Parking reimbursement
- Generous PTO, WFH and Sick time
- Relaxed Dress Code
To apply, please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
We are located at 707 Broadway Suite 1900 in Downtown San Diego.
About CPC Strategy
CPC Strategy was founded in January of 2007 as a Digital Marketing Agency specializing in Paid Search Management for Retailers. We’re a dynamic growing agency looking for dedicated individuals to join our amazing team.