The CAPx Shopping Platform
Powerful Campaign Management Software & Consulting for In-House Google Shopping Managers
A Programmatic Approach to Google Shopping
To compete with the best on Google Shopping, technology-enabled management is now a requirement. PPC practitioners need enterprise-level software to manage data for large product catalogs and optimize for profitability at the SKU-level.
Designed by Paid Search managers, the CAPx Shopping Platform (CSP) is a powerful technology suite that empowers in-house Shopping teams with direct access to Shopping experts and programmatic technology to customize bidding strategy, optimize product content, and analyze product-level data at scale.
What You Get:
- Dedicated Sr. Shopping Strategist, who manages their own portfolio of Shopping campaigns, to provide ongoing consulting and support
- Real-time product title customization and testing
- Automated product feed submission to the Google Merchant Center
- User-interface to manage feed custom labels
- Programmatic bidding rule creation and performance monitoring
- Full editable dashboard to filter and view inventory performance
- Full-service product feed management and optimization
Who’s It For?
- In-House SEM Teams
- Advertisers with Large Product Catalogs (500+ products)
- Shopping Advertisers Investing More than $10,000/Month in AdWords Budget
Consultative Support from Shopping Experts
- Weekly sync up with dedicated Sr. Shopping Strategist – who actively manage multiple Shopping campaigns themselves – to discuss Google Shopping and larger AdWords strategy, merchandising strategy, emerging best practices, etc.
- 1-on-1 training on CAPx Shopping Platform’s capabilities and best practices to ensure users receive maximum value out of the program
- Efficient customer support that owns dispatching of product feed/GMC errors
Efficient Feed & Custom Label Management
CAPx streamlines feed custom label management by providing a filterable interface of your entire catalog.
With the ability to manipulate custom labels, PPC managers can make product-level bid changes directly within the product feed, regardless of campaign structure.
- Filter entire catalog (including price) to quickly create custom product segments
- Edit product titles directly in the platform and compare pre- vs. post- edit performance
- Create, save, and apply custom labels with great efficiency
- Real-time feed pushes to the Google Merchant Center
Granular Programmatic Bidding Rules
For Shopping managers who desire the ability to control every aspect of campaign performance while still being able to leverage automation technology, programmatic bidding rules offer the most customizable and scalable solution.
- Create customized bidding rules based on the full array of campaign or ad group-level performance metrics such as CTR, CPA, ROI, or conversions
- View bid change history to address the reach of active rules as well as monitor viability of created rules
- Schedule monthly, weekly, daily, or even hourly bid changes
- Preview the projected affect of bid rules on overall campaign performance
All users receive dedicated support from CPC’s Account Management team on campaign structuring, bidding best practices, and overall Paid Search strategy