We started the Goodwill Mafia to:
-Discover internet marketing blogs that don’t suck
-Promote lesser known blog authors that consistently produce quality content
-Collaborate with other talented bloggers and inbound marketers
We all know how hard it is to produce quality content and there is nothing worse than putting your heart and soul into a blog post only to see it get it 0 comments, 1 facebook like and a couple of tweets :(
Sometimes producing great content is not enough. We need to build our networks to make sure our content is getting the exposure it deserves.
Instead of hanging out at the local strip club (yes that was a lame mafia joke), we will collaborate here: http://www.facebook.com/groups/goodwillmafia/.
The group is private and invite only to ensure a high level of discussion. To apply, go to the facebook group and click on this button:
You Might Be A Good Fit For The #GoodwillMafia If:
1. You want to DO more, and CONSUME less.
2. You DON’T want this to be your day job.
3. You want to grow your audience through high quality content.
4. You want to be more efficient with the time that you spend on social media.
5. You want to build more “real” relationships with other inbound marketers.
See you in the group! http://www.facebook.com/groups/goodwillmafia/