How to Generate a Higher ROI with Amazon Marketing Services – Course
Enhance Brand Discoverability & Product Demand
Amazon Marketing Services (AMS) provides vendors with a number of different tools to help them stand out against their competition and drive traffic back to product detail & branded pages, but in order to see a stronger ROI, vendors must be able to leverage the different AMS ad types to their full potential.
On Wednesday, November 18, 2015 at 11am (PST), Marketplace Channel Analyst at CPC Strategy David Cooley & Director of Account Management Jeff Coleman will dive into how to leverage AMS & strategies behind the three ad types.
This course is designed for Amazon vendors & sellers who have access to Vendor Central/AMS.
Topics Discussed Include:
- What is Amazon Marketing Services – “The Basics”
- Ad Placement within the Amazon SERP
- Leveraging Headline Search Ads to Increase Visibility
- Utilizing Product Display Ads to Target Competitors
- Sponsored Products Keyword Targeting
- Live Q&A