How to Set Up a Facebook Product Catalog & Upload a Feed
Facebook Product Catalog Set Up for Retailers:
Once retailers have their Facebook Business Manager set up, the next step in the integration process is to create:
- Product Catalog
- Product Feeds
- Upload & Schedule a Product Feed
Product Feeds are dynamic uploads of a retailer’s products and metadata.
Each Product Feed lives in a Product Catalog and Product Sets are groups of products to advertise in Dynamic Product Ads.
Go to settings > Product Catalog > Add New Product Catalog
Create New Catalog
Enter the retail site’s name
What is a Product Feed?
After retailers create a Product Catalog, they can use the catalog id to create and schedule a Product Feed.
A Product Feed is a set of items uploaded or fetched from a business at once.
An item is a single product represented in their online store, such as a SKU or stock keeping unit.
They can have a single product feed to represent all of the items in their catalog or they can have multiple product feeds with each feed representing a single country or single division’s products.
How to Upload and Schedule a Product Feed
Once a Product Catalog is set up retailers can go to “Add Product Feed”
Facebook Product Ad Resources:
- Facebook Product Ads: What the New Program Means for Retailers
- Facebook Dynamic Product Ads Live in Power Editor
- Facebook Friend-To-Friend Payments Paves the Way for Ecommerce Platform
- Facebook on the Forefront of Retail Advertising with TheFind Buyout
- Q&A with Brian Carter Bestselling Author of ‘Facebook Marketing’
- 5 Retail Experts Weigh in on Facebook Product Ads
- How to Get a Higher ROI on Facebook Ads Using AdEspresso
- Will Retargeting Platform AdRoll Brave the Launch of Facebook Product Ads?
- How to Install Facebook Conversion Pixel & Track Your Ads Across Devices
- Facebook Product Ads: A Retailer’s Guide to Facebook Advertising