Below you’ll find both sample data feeds and links to data feed specifications for the major shopping and Retail Search engines (updated regularly). It’s highly recommended that you read over the latest specification at the engine resource site before deploying the feeds for your campaigns.
Google Shopping Campaigns Feed
- Sample Google Shopping Campaigns Data Feed for Google Product Listing Ads/ Google Shopping
- Google Shopping Campaigns Data Feed Specifications Page
- Google Shopping Campaigns Required Feed Attributes by Product Category
Google Product Listing Ads / Google Shopping Feed
- Sample Data Feed for Google Product Listing Ads / Google Shopping
- Google Base/Google Product Search Data Feed Specifications Page
* Google Product Listing Ads will be replaced by Google Shopping Campaigns August 2014.
Amazon Product Ads Feed
- Sample Data Feed for Amazon Product Ads
- Amazon Product Ads Data Feed Specifications Page (Need Amazon Product Ads account)
Comparison Shopping Engine Resources
- Sample Data File for Shopping.com – Varies By Category, see Specification Page
- Shopping.com Data Feed Specifications Page
Bing Product Ads Feed
- Sample Bing Product Ads Feed
- Bing Product Ads Data Feed (Inventory Catalog) Requirements
- Import your feed from Google Shopping (available until August 2014)
Bing Shopping Feed
Learn how to effectively manage retail search campaigns from the industry’s Knowledge Leaders.