How To Give CPC Strategy Access to Your Facebook Account
Step by Step
Step 1: The first step is to locate your Ad Account ID. You can find this ID in the Account drop down menu in Ads Manager and Power Editor.
Step 2: CPC Strategy will request access to your ad account under the name CPC Strategy.
Step 3: You should receive a notification via email / Facebook to confirm access. If you don’t have access to the email associated with your Facebook Account, you can approve access by going into your Ad Account Settings and scrolling down until you see Pending Agency Requests. Click on Respond to Request and provide access to you Ad Account
What You Can Expect from a CPC Strategy Audit
Objective of the audit
To identify wasted ad spend and potential areas to profitably scale ad spend which will lead to additional sales volume in the account.
- About CPC Strategy
- Introduction to our Associate Account Executive
- What are your goals as a company?
- How are you evaluating success / KPIs in upcoming months?
- Why are you on the call today & what brought you to CPC Strategy?
1. Go into the account
2. Email List
4. Site Traffic
6. Dynamic Ads
7. Lookalike Audiences
- A/B testing creative, ad types (single vs. carousel vs. video)
- Ad copy vs. audience you are serving
9. Interest, Demographics, & Behaviors
10. Campaign Architecture
11. Final thoughts on “areas of opportunity” within the account.
“It’s a genuine pleasure working with CPC Strategy. My Retail Search Team are true professionals and I’ve seen nothing but upstanding integrity and attention to detail from them and the rest of the CPC team.”
– David Varnai, Director of Performance Marketing | Zenni Optical