The Story: Amazon’s Vendor Premium Services offer vendors—a.k.a. brand suppliers to Amazon’s retail business—an opportunity to enhance their visibility on the marketplace through a variety of marketing programs. But which programs warrant your investment and which have no real impact on the bottom line?
The Guide: We analyze many aspects of Amazon’s vendor programs and provide insight on which programs (like AMG, AMS, Vine, etc.) are the most influential to grow sales on Amazon.
Who’s it For: Brand vendors to Amazon looking to grow their PO (a.k.a. you have Vendor Central access)
Topics Discussed Include:
- Intro to Amazon Vendor Premium Services
- Amazon Storefronts
- Amazon Reporting & Review Platforms
- AMG & Co-Marketing Opportunities
- AMS Search Optimization & A+ Content
- Final Takeaways: Where Marketing Budgets are Best Spent