For most retailers, Q1 2015 will be a busy-period of rigorous review and adjustment: Which initiatives worked last quarter? For Retail Search channels like Google Shopping and AdWords text ads, this process requires an acute attention to detail as well as close alignment between strategy changes and new KPIs.
In this live presentation, Senior Retail Search Strategist Lewis Brannon dives into how retail advertisers should be evaluating past performance and implementing necessary changes to AdWords campaigns in 2015.
Topics Discussed Include:
- Evaluating Product-Level Performance in Google Analytics and AdWords Reports
- Scaling Bidding Strategy Across Multiple Dimensions (Device, Time-of-day, Location)
- Resetting Budget Allocation
- Pulling Feed Insights from the Google Merchant Center (GMC)
- Creating Enhanced Ecommerce Analytics Dashboards
Senior Paid Search Manager | CPC Strategy
CPC Strategy Has Been Featured On