Paid Search (PPC/SEM) Associate
Talk about catching a break! This is your opportunity to break into the world of digital marketing and make your mark on a rapidly evolving industry.
This role is primarily a Support Team role, and is all about teamwork. The ideal candidate will have exceptional project and time management skills and thrives under pressure. You’ll work on multiple client projects with our acclaimed Retail Search Managers and help them to deliver the strategy and execution that CPC Strategy is known for.
Here’s some of the cool stuff you’ll do
- Support PPC Managers and Analysts in delivering client success.
- Communicate with Account Strategists & manage numerous projects.
- Develop ad creative & marketing messages at scale.
- Create Feature-Benefit matrices for advertisers’ value propositions.
- Structure and analyze ad copy tests across multiple clients and campaigns.
- Use retail inventory to organize & structure new campaigns & ad groups.
- Provide keyword recommendations through research & analysis of various tools.
- Create custom reports for account managers (e.g. client-requested reports).
- Research & identify new opportunities for revenue growth.
- Drive efficiency improvements for daily optimization tasks.
- Continual knowledge sharing of industry trends across the team and clients.
- Contribute to the CPC Strategy blog and industry forums regularly.
Who We’re Looking For
- Solid academic background
- Excellent Microsoft Office Skills, especially Exce
- Strong organizational skills with excellent attention to detail
- Knowledge of Paid Search (blogs, articles, speaking engagements, etc.)
- Excellent written, interpersonal, communication & presentation skills
- Ability to construct a compelling narrative from analysis of data
- Desire to continuously learn and perfect your craft
- Ability to multi-task with solid time management skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, open & entrepreneurial environment
- Able to work on-site at our San Diego office