October 17th – 19th | 11am PST/2pm EST
Failure to perform well in Q4 can often be detrimental to ecommerce retail brands. Because of the inevitable holiday shopping rush, this time of year can be stressful for retailers looking to maximize resources. Therefore, CPC Strategy is co-hosting The Q4 Digital Commerce AdTalks with SEMrush & Miva to cover holiday-specific strategies in advertising, conversion rate optimization, and customer retention.
What You Can Expect:
- 3 Days Full of Ecommerce Expert Presentations
- Maximizing Profitability in Q4 on Multiple Channels
- Holiday-Specific Strategies to Stretch Your Advertising Dollars
- Strategies to Ensure Success Past Q4 into 2018
- Open Q&A Forums with Our Ecommerce Experts
Claim Your Spot Today.
Seats are limited for this event.
Ecommerce AdTalks Agenda
Maximizing Your Google Shopping Campaign Profitability in Q4
– Understanding the evolution of Google Shopping
– Advanced shopping & targeting strategies
– Actionable takeaways to implement before Q4
Hacks to Outpace Your PPC Rivals During the Holiday Rush and Beyond
– Utilizing content as a part of your PPC strategy
– Targeting and timing your messages
– Uncovering factors of ad rank
Creating Breakthrough Shopping Experiences with Proven Traffic and Revenue Drivers
– Beating Amazon on your own website
– Exploring KPIs to measure your store’s health
– Converting and retaining customers past Q4