The Story: The Amazon seller community is a tight-knit one, and it’s typically pretty clear which storefronts are the most successful in a given category. Through our own experience selling on Amazon and working with a variety of clients, we looked to define what the mold of a successful seller looks like.
The Guide: This guide serves as a benchmark to existing Amazon sellers – are you on the right path to growing Amazon performance? Do you share the same tactics as the Marketplace’s top sellers?
Who It’s For: Any third-party Amazon seller
- Title optimization do’s and dont’s
- Keyword harvesting with Sponsored Products
- Using Amazon Marketing Services as a 3P Seller
- Facebook targeting and traffic generation
- Scheduling Lightning Deals
- Having a process for negative feedback management